Southland Park’s preschool program includes our three, four and five year old children. Our preschool program provides early childhood education and care for children, and help them develop a range of skills that make them ready for kindergarten. Our teachers combine learning with play by having the children participate is teacher directed and child directed activities. Our children participate in the Frog Street Pre K curriculum which provides lessons in calendar, weather, journal entries, math, literacy, science, social studies and individual follow up activities as needed. Our preschool children also attend educational and fun fieldtrips throughout the school year and fieldtrips and swimming during the summer.
- Frog Street Pre-K
- Holiday Parties – Valentine’s Party, Easter Party, Halloween Party and Christmas Party
- Back to School Night
- Grandparent’s Day
- Donuts with Dad/Muffins with Mom
- Spelling Bee
- Field Day
- Dress Up Fun Days (Hippie Day, Hawaiian Day, Disney Day, Crazy Hair Day, Pajama Day, etc.)
- Fieldtrips throughout the year to: Hot Wheels, Walter B. Jacobs, Dixie Maze Farms, Pumpkin Patch, Brookshire’s, Shreveport Aquarium, Local Library, Local Fire station, Gators and Friends, Build A Bear, Cici’s Pizza, etc.
- Onsite Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Playground
- Indoor 3 story Jungle Gym
- Mickey Mouse Bounce House